Logged in as: Guest User [ Log in ] [ Register ]
Search:



 
about ]  [ chat ]  [ messageboard / forum ]   [ donate ]   [ faq ]   [ contact us ]

Home > Small Publishers > Peter Wheat > Peter Wheat News 48 (or possibly 66, Comic pages only)
   We are the best site for downloading FREE public domain Golden Age Comics. All files here have been researched by our staff and users to make sure they are copyright free and in the public domain. To start downloading just register an account and enjoy these great comic books. We do not charge per download and the goal of the project is to archive these comic books online and make them widely available.



Filesize: 1.05 MB
Uploader: OtherEric
Downloads: 226
Views: 1645
 
 
Sourced from an auction listing I didn't win and just now rediscovered on my computer. Not the best quality but better than nothing, and I think not bad considering.

I'm about 65% sure this is actually 48; with a 33% chance of it being 66 and about 2% chance the series actually ran past 66 and this is some higher number. I'll go with 48 for sorting purposes but don't quote me on that without the qualifiers.
Issue: #48
Published: , Price: , Pages: 0, Editing:
Color: Color Dimensions: 7 3/8" X 11" (approximately) Paper Stock: Binding: Folded Publishing Format:
 Comic Contents:
  The data in the above section is courtesy of the Grand Comics Database™ under a Creative Commons Attribution License.


Home > Small Publishers > Peter Wheat > Peter Wheat News 48 (or possibly 66, Comic pages only)
Back to Top