Logged in as: Guest User [ Log in ] [ Register ]
Search:



 
about ]  [ chat ]  [ messageboard / forum ]   [ donate ]   [ faq ]   [ contact us ]

Home > Small Publishers > Peter Wheat > Peter Wheat News 65 (or possibly 47, Comic pages only)
   We are the best site for downloading FREE public domain Golden Age Comics. All files here have been researched by our staff and users to make sure they are copyright free and in the public domain. To start downloading just register an account and enjoy these great comic books. We do not charge per download and the goal of the project is to archive these comic books online and make them widely available.



Filesize: 2.82 MB
Uploader: OtherEric
Downloads: 228
Views: 1405
 
 
I'm about 65% sure this is actually 65; with a 33% chance of it being 47 and about 2% chance the series actually ran past 66 and this is some higher number. I'll go with 65 for sorting purposes but don't quote me on that without the qualifiers. In any case, it's 4 pages of very rare Peter Wheat, so enjoy.
Issue: #65
Published: , Price: 0.00 FREE, Pages: 4, Editing:
Color: Color Dimensions: 7 3/8" X 11" (approximately) Paper Stock: Binding: Folded Publishing Format:
 Comic Contents:
  The data in the above section is courtesy of the Grand Comics Database™ under a Creative Commons Attribution License.


Home > Small Publishers > Peter Wheat > Peter Wheat News 65 (or possibly 47, Comic pages only)
Back to Top