- +

Author Topic: Another UK Hello  (Read 1535 times)

Offline mackemlad

• DCM Member
Another UK Hello
« on: April 06, 2016, 08:18:14 AM »
Hi all. Long time collector who like a lot of people were forced to sell and started up again. Opportunity to read a few old Fiction House publications is a god send plus gives me the opportunity to maybes get a few ideas for decorating my study, as I love some of the Golden Age cover art

Digital Comic Museum

Another UK Hello
« on: April 06, 2016, 08:18:14 AM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Another UK Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 10:36:47 AM »
Welcome Mack.  I would imagine finding them back then in the UK was more luck than anything right?
If you want higher resolution cover scans you can find them in Heritage Auctions site.  http://comics.ha.com/

Offline Reddave

• DCM Member
Re: Another UK Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 03:36:30 PM »
Wey Aye, Mackemlad! Room decorating with golden age art! Brilliant. In my half of the study (the sort of half man cave!) I have some cool silver and bronze age Marvel Cover posters up. There's some great recent UK stuff come out in places like Wilkinsons or B&N bargain bin shops at about £5 for an A2 size poster of DC and Marvel covers.

This image I've attached is one of many being sold on Ebay I found by searching 'Comic cover poster A2'. Good luck!

Dave

Hi all. Long time collector who like a lot of people were forced to sell and started up again. Opportunity to read a few old Fiction House publications is a god send plus gives me the opportunity to maybes get a few ideas for decorating my study, as I love some of the Golden Age cover art