developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: Old fanzines offered  (Read 809 times)

Offline WiscPackRat

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Old fanzines offered
« on: March 01, 2015, 05:41:07 PM »
Recently I was sitting around and decided I had to get some material together to put on eBay to help me keep ahead of my bills. So I assembled a variety of comics, an old page of original art I found (a Howard O'Donnell page from a 1958 STRANGE TALES story) and some real old fanzines I pulled out.

I don't know how much interest there will be in fanzines from the 1960's but I have to put some up for auction to find out. So today I placed these on eBay: Ronn Foss' ALTER EGO #5, Bob Jenning's COMIC WORLD #5, the fancy publication SPA FON #5, the Texas Trio's STAR STUDDED COMICS #6 and the YANCY STREET JOURNAL #4. I figure if there are people who would be interested in these magazines, they may draw a ;lot of bidding since the books have to be really hard to find after fifty years. If any of you are interested, please bid high and often!   ;D ;D And if you know of anyone out there who like to have a chance to get something of this kind, please pass the word on to them before the auction is done. Nothing burns me more than hearing from a guy after the auction is over and I have a high bidder and they tell me they would have paid a million bucks for the item, but they forgot to bid.  :-\ :-\

Digital Comic Museum

Old fanzines offered
« on: March 01, 2015, 05:41:07 PM »

Offline Geo (RIP)

• Global Moderator
  • DCM Member
Re: Old fanzines offered
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 08:37:16 PM »
Here, here, help a member out people.

Geo
Filling holes, by ONE book at a time