- +

Author Topic: New Treasure Chest Comics Volume 11, 10, 9  (Read 1572 times)

Offline comicwanderer

• Repeat donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
New Treasure Chest Comics Volume 11, 10, 9
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:00:38 PM »
I just uploaded Volume 11, the balance of Volume 10 not already on site and most of Volume 9.

NOTE for Volume 9:

Issues 5 & 13 have a fold issue on pages 18 & 19. Should someone have a copies and wish to scan and upgrade please do so.

The  American Catholic University Archives copies of Issue 3 & 20 are in poor condition and not fully readable. I do not have copies of these two comics and I have chose not to upload the poor Archive copy, hoping that someone has a copy they are willing to scan.

Digital Comic Museum

New Treasure Chest Comics Volume 11, 10, 9
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:00:38 PM »

Offline Soothsayr

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
Re: New Treasure Chest Comics Volume 11, 10, 9
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 10:19:18 PM »
I just uploaded Volume 11, the balance of Volume 10 not already on site and most of Volume 9.

NOTE for Volume 9:

Issues 5 & 13 have a fold issue on pages 18 & 19. Should someone have a copies and wish to scan and upgrade please do so.

The  American Catholic University Archives copies of Issue 3 & 20 are in poor condition and not fully readable. I do not have copies of these two comics and I have chose not to upload the poor Archive copy, hoping that someone has a copy they are willing to scan.

if you can make a list of what needs scanned, let me know. I can try to add a few of those books at a time next time I go to the Library of Congress, provided you are willing to edit them :)  Here's what the LoC has:  http://catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/holdingsInfo?searchId=12316&recCount=25&recPointer=3&bibId=11463948

Offline comicwanderer

• Repeat donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 09:43:26 AM »
Hello Soothsayr

Once I have gone through all the volumes I will know what comics need work and will post a list of the ones I do not have. I currently have messages out to a few collectors I know to see who has readers that they can lend me or would be willing to scan.

One fellow collector will be  lending me 10 readers of comics I feel need better scans or page fixes (including the ones in Volume 9 & 12 that I have already uploaded.)

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 10:28:37 AM »
Thanks CW!
If you are talking with other collectors please let them know about the site and our goal to scan ALL public domain comics to our 1959 cut-off date.
We have a topic that lists books still needed for scanning at this link -
http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/forum/index.php/topic,4081.0.html

Take care,
-Yoc

Offline Soothsayr

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »
Hello Soothsayr

Once I have gone through all the volumes I will know what comics need work and will post a list of the ones I do not have. I currently have messages out to a few collectors I know to see who has readers that they can lend me or would be willing to scan.

One fellow collector will be  lending me 10 readers of comics I feel need better scans or page fixes (including the ones in Volume 9 & 12 that I have already uploaded.)

Great - that's good. Easier for me to request this kind of stuff once from the LOC than several times (they take forever to re-file stuff).