developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: International Crimefighters From Around The World  (Read 1387 times)

Offline mr_goldenage (RIP)

• VIP
  • DCM Member
International Crimefighters From Around The World
« on: February 01, 2014, 09:25:06 AM »
I am currently working on Volume # 4 and 5 of International Crimefighters From Around the World, which are live action movies costumed crime fighters from different countries typically pre-1980's (more likely than not the 1960's or 1970's are the main years) from countries like France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, and Turkey just to name a few countries out there. The first 3 people who got the first three volumes can at least attest to the fact that they were fun to watch even if the language barrier (where no subtitles existed) may have proven to be a barrier.

So..........who's interested in Vol # 4 & 5? I only make one original of each. So let me know first come first served.

RB @ Work.
Richard D. Boucher (12.14.1955 - 4.15.2018)
Mr_Goldenage

Digital Comic Museum

International Crimefighters From Around The World
« on: February 01, 2014, 09:25:06 AM »

Offline mr_goldenage (RIP)

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: International Crimefighters From Around The World
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »
Hmm lots of lookers but no takers....Well these are region free DVD which means they play anywhere in the world. Content-wise we have some interesting early Japanese TV stuff from Brazil, two Turkish Movies from the late 1960's, an early Hong Kong B&W movie (no subtitles sorry) but a great film. A Mexican rare Santo Movie (one most people have not seen) and an Italian movie. That is the contents for Vol # 4. Vol # 5 is still in the planning stages. No interest? Not into costume adventurer's? Not into live action movies?

RB @ Work
Richard D. Boucher (12.14.1955 - 4.15.2018)
Mr_Goldenage