developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: THANK YOU FOR DOWN LOADS  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Netasha

• Super Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
THANK YOU FOR DOWN LOADS
« on: January 08, 2013, 10:38:01 PM »
Hi guys I just want to say tks to Movielover for editing-the Rangerhouse scans of the-JVJ collection of the-25 or so downloads of "Lovers Lane" over the past few days. I enjoy all the downloads on DCM but I doooo love me some vintage romance reading and these will take me at least to the weekend after I get through with my converting to pdf (my choice to read from).

I have to tell you all that this past Sunday Jan 6th I celebrated "Epiphany-Ukrainian Xmas" with some of my family and I gave my 3 greatgrandnephews (6, 8 & 11) thumb drives with some vintage comics (Catholic Comics, Treasure Chest, Fairy Tale, Peter Wheat ) on them so they could start to enjoy them as I do. They were a great hit and the boys had to check them out as soon as dinner was over-their father remembered some of the titles from my collection and was a pleased as the boys...lol

Tks again for doing what you do so that those of us that can only copy/paste or click a save as/to button can enjoy, save and share these beauties for years to come.

Cheers Net. ;D
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow. Grab on to Now!

Digital Comic Museum

THANK YOU FOR DOWN LOADS
« on: January 08, 2013, 10:38:01 PM »

Offline Roygbiv666

• Repeat Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Standard Comics
Re: THANK YOU FOR DOWN LOADS
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 06:23:04 AM »
That's a good idea.

... I gave my 3 greatgrandnephews (6, 8 & 11) thumb drives with some vintage comics ...

Offline movielover

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 08:22:15 AM »
You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed them. We are close to finishing the Lovers' Lane run, which should be up today or tomorrow.  ;D

Offline Netasha

• Super Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 09:03:33 AM »
Yes Roygbiv666..I am lucky that my L.L. also manages a "Black's Photography Store" here in Toronto and got me some 8G thumbs (half price..lol) that are "Mimobot Star Wars Characters". I guess its good-a blending of the old and the new that will keep these gems alive for the next generation to enjoy.

I am sad Movielover that the Lovers' Lane set is ending but look forward to the next adventures your downloading brings.
Cheers all-Net.
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow. Grab on to Now!

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
Thanks for the heart warming story N.  And love your cute avatar!
:)

Offline JVJ (RIP)

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
  • paix
    • ImageS Magazine
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 06:35:53 PM »
I am sad Movielover that the Lovers' Lane set is ending but look forward to the next adventures your downloading brings.
Cheers all-Net.
Don't EVER be sad when we get near the end of a title run, Netasha! That's a time for pure joy, because it means that we can devote our resources and energies to another title run and bring that one as close to completion as we can. I can just imagine at some point when all the title runs will be here on DCM Would that somehow make you "totally sad"?  I sure hope not. ;D

Peace, Jim (|:{>
Peace, Jim (|:{>

JVJ Publishing and VW inc.