developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: Photos of an Amazing Collection from the CS forum - must be seen to be believed!  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Hi Gang,
I was looking for a Centaur cover for RH (I wont say what book but it's nice!), and started looking through the Massive Centaur topic on the Collector's Society board where I go as a last resort since I can't see a search function and Google is useless with the site.

Anyways, while looking I found these AMAZING photos!  Here is a midwestern collector name JB or JP who has an absolute Dream Collection!
Several pictures were taken so look at the next six or so pages for more.

Drool worthy stuff - and no, none are for sale.

I wonder, do you know this fellow Jim?  He was collecting in the 70s and 80s it says.
-Yoc

Click here and scroll down.  ENJOY!

Digital Comic Museum

Offline Roygbiv666

• Repeat Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Standard Comics
Neat

Offline Geo (RIP)

• Global Moderator
  • DCM Member
That is truly amazing Yoc, so many books in so short a time. I saw something about $8-10 for one book he had and he had two of them and they looked like pretty clean issues too, (1940 books).

Geo
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:49:07 AM by Geo »
Filling holes, by ONE book at a time

Offline JVJ (RIP)

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
  • paix
    • ImageS Magazine
Isn't this Jon Berk, guys?
I know OF him, Yoc, and corresponded with him a couple of times, but he's WAY out of my league. I have NOTHING like the depth of his early comics. Mine tend more to be 1945 to 1960.

(|:{>
Peace, Jim (|:{>

JVJ Publishing and VW inc.

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
JB would fit his initials, maybe it is.  I know of Jon but never seen a picture before.

Offline JonTheScanner

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
For some reason I thought Jon Berk was in CT not the Midwest, but then I might be confusing him with someone else. And I've never met him in any case.

Offline JVJ (RIP)

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
  • paix
    • ImageS Magazine
I thought so, too, Jon,
but there is a post about Centaur on the thread started by those amazing photos that's signed jberk 2010. Perhaps it's just a coincidence. I honestly don't know.

(|:{>
Peace, Jim (|:{>

JVJ Publishing and VW inc.