developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: stygzy uploads  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: stygzy uploads
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 09:16:04 AM »
I'll let Narf handle your scans Stygzy.  The scan already on DCM is fine as-is.

Digital Comic Museum

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 09:16:04 AM »

Offline stygzy

• DCM Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 06:17:08 AM »
Ill scan Billy and hold on to it. If you would, could you reply to this thread when the GAC upload works. I'll get an email and know I can post it. Ill also scan the Battle stories for you and up that in the next few days. If its not to much trouble could you remove Bill Battle 2 from the list of needed scans?(Sorry, I have CDO, it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be hehe)

Currently in the process of ripping 2000cds from my moms garage... ehh.

But Ill get that uploaded in the next couple days. Other than those two I don't think I can be of any more help to you guys
On a side note, the other two comics I have are In a lot better condition than the Bill Battle I uploaded. Bill was the oldest one I have and in rough condition.

I'm surprised its getting so many downloads as fast as it is. I didn't think your user base was so large and active. It was really satisfying to see (i think it was) 20 downloads in the first 2 hours(at 2"00am no less) and 92 2 days later. It made registering, scanning, and uploading feel all the more worthwhile. Also the fact that you you guys were so helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. I think what you guys are doing here is great and I hope more sites take your example in other areas of interest.

Offline narfstar

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 06:27:27 AM »
Sty I know what you mean. I enjoy seeing that a large number of people wanted the books I scanned. If you look down the list of "more" recent uploads and see the numbers of other issues you can see patterns. You will also see surprises. I am always surprised by the books that get more or less than what I expected. BTW if you can put up a mediafire link I could get the Billy and put it up myself as a moderator.