developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1206 times)

Offline mr-mind

• DCM Member
Hi
« on: November 17, 2015, 02:42:04 AM »
Hi everyone, just found this site a few days ago. I am now a big big fan of it. I have even offered a few golden age scans that I collected over a decade ago. Hmmmm I use Linux instead of the mainstream OS's, less chance of virii/malwares etc...  :P :) 57 yrs old. Big fan of comics most of my life. Mostly DC...tho Atlas <Grim Ghost, Tigerman, Phoenix/Protector et al> is high on my list. VERY HAPPY to fill out my Fawcett collection. Green Hornet is my next goal..... it has been done and re-done by many publishers.... I think my fave is the one that NOW< I think> put out, following multiple generations of the Reid family taking on the Green Hornet role  also multiple generations of the "Kato" family taking on the role of Kato the partner/sidekick of the Green Hornet even including "John" Reid aka "The Lone Ranger" as an ancestor. I am still missing a few of those <paper, not scanned yet>. I am just in the process of re-indexing my many burnt CDs of comic scans, mostly for usenet <alt.binaries. etc... > I even have par & par2 files to sort. Any golden age that I find <again [LOL]> I will upload, hopfully filling blanks on this site.

Digital Comic Museum

Hi
« on: November 17, 2015, 02:42:04 AM »

Offline Geo (RIP)

• Global Moderator
  • DCM Member
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:11:52 PM »
Thank you Mr. M, glad your enjoying the site. We welcome scans to fill the holes we have, so we will be on the lookout for them when you up them.

Geo
Filling holes, by ONE book at a time

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 10:40:03 PM »
Welcome Mr.Mind!
We'd love to fill some holes in the collection but Please be sure to read the FAQ (in the FAQ section).  Especially what is safe and not safe to upload and always remember - our cut-off date is nothing after the end of 1959.

Enjoy the scans!
-Yoc