developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: exciting 19  (Read 1623 times)

Offline freddyfly

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
exciting 19
« on: June 20, 2011, 11:06:13 PM »
Re the new Exciting 19 upload:
The fc scan is named ...00fc..., and the ifc is named ...00IF..., so because all the capitals preceed all the lower-case, the ifc-scan appears where the fc should (10 & 16 are ok... both are all-caps)
-Len W.

Digital Comic Museum

exciting 19
« on: June 20, 2011, 11:06:13 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: exciting 19
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 11:25:07 PM »
Yep..  When in a rush mistakes happen.  And I did it a couple times.  It's not worth reuploading.  Members can correct them on their own if it's important enough to them.

Sorry about that gang.  :(

Offline freddyfly

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 02:11:42 AM »
just checking... I mentioned the exciting 19 fc/FC thing because it means the ifc appears on the comic's download page (and on the new-ups page) instead of the fc. I thought you preferred that these be corrected. I'll be happy to re-up it if it can't be changed easily at your end.

And, on a similar note: the Speed 20 fix could be further fixed: the file contains 2 versions of the cover (one of which is Heritage-copyrighted original art), but the way they're named, the covers are at the end of the file instead of the beginning.
-Len W.

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 10:41:52 AM »
Hi Len,
Sadly, the only way to truly fix them is yes, to reupload them and remove to bad versions.
If you'd like to do so please feel free.  Again, I'm very sorry for the mistakes, I was trying to add far too many at once and got tired and lazy.  It's no excuse but it's the truth.

Thanks for any help you'd like to do.
:)