- +

Author Topic: Woman in Woman in Red Hose?  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Roygbiv666

• Repeat Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Standard Comics

Digital Comic Museum

Woman in Woman in Red Hose?
« on: December 30, 2012, 02:28:11 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Woman in Woman in Red Hose?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 07:41:23 PM »
Well, that works as well as anything.  Fantomah would have been more brave.

Offline mr_goldenage (RIP)

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: Woman in Red and the Heroes of NEDOR
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 08:45:26 PM »
Just got through watching the movie Avenging Force: The Scorpion, starring Peter Hall as the Scorpion along with the Black Terror and the Woman in Red, and for the Villian the Sphinx. All "Live Action". Well......ok....it was't so great....

RB
Richard D. Boucher (12.14.1955 - 4.15.2018)
Mr_Goldenage

Offline bchat

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: Woman in Red and the Heroes of NEDOR
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 09:10:37 AM »
Just got through watching the movie Avenging Force: The Scorpion, starring Peter Hall as the Scorpion along with the Black Terror and the Woman in Red, and for the Villian the Sphinx. All "Live Action". Well......ok....it was't so great....

RB

The movie is actually called "Avenging Force: The Scarab"  (http://thescarabmovie.blogspot.com/) and also features Doubledare (aka the Golden Age Daredevil), General Bruce Carter (aka Fighting Yank) and Lady Satan.  It's an independent film, so anyone expecting something along the lines of "Marvel's Avengers" will most likely be disappointed.

Offline mr_goldenage (RIP)

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: Woman in Woman in Red Hose?
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 09:58:01 AM »
Yes dissapointed is a polite way of putting it. I did not mention the others as it was pointless. As was the movie itself. I have watched worse movies for sure. I don't hate this movie but I would have been happier if they had not used such heroes/heroines that we all love. Change the names or don't reference these characters is all I'd say. I guess the people doing the movie thought they were doing a great service to the NEDOR characters and good for them I would say. It is not a cheap movie to buy though. So be cautious if you are going to purchase this movie. That is all I have to say.

RB
Richard D. Boucher (12.14.1955 - 4.15.2018)
Mr_Goldenage