- +

Author Topic: Lost Seduction Of The Innocent comic wanted... any help?  (Read 841 times)

Offline wrongdimension

• DCM Member
Lost Seduction Of The Innocent comic wanted... any help?
« on: November 11, 2020, 01:39:44 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask for some help finding a comic story...

I know about the lostsoti.org website and according to them this is a lost book.... so wanted to ask here if anyone has any insight into what comic this particular reference might be from. I want to know because the story sounds pretty amazing and since there's not too many pre-code horror comics with man-eating sharks inhabited by the ghost of a woman, figure we could do some detective work and find it. Here it is:

From SOTI page 106:
"The recent output of horror comic books, a refined or rather debased form of crime comics, is especially apt to interfere with children's sleep. In a typical specimen a man-eating shark changes into a girl. You are shown the gruesome picture of an arm bitten off by the shark with blood flowing from the severed stump. And the moral ending?

"No one would ever believe... that the ghost of a lovely girl could inhabit a shark's body"

I gotta know where this is from! Thanks in advance for your help.

Digital Comic Museum

Lost Seduction Of The Innocent comic wanted... any help?
« on: November 11, 2020, 01:39:44 PM »

Offline twiztor

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: Lost Seduction Of The Innocent comic wanted... any help?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 05:33:41 PM »
sorry, i can't help out.

but you're right. that sounds amazing and now i want to read it too!

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Lost Seduction Of The Innocent comic wanted... any help?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 07:39:37 PM »
Nope, nor I.
Please let us know if you do figure it out.

-Yoc