- +

Author Topic: Sentinels "Aybss" Kickstarter FEB 4th  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Roygbiv666

• Repeat Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Standard Comics
Sentinels "Aybss" Kickstarter FEB 4th
« on: February 01, 2020, 07:13:09 AM »
Sentinels #267-269 "... Abyss" Bronze-Age Superhero Comic
KICKSTARTER FEB 4 - MAR 6

Whatever happened to Black Orchid, the Grim Reaper, Wonderman, and TNT Todd?

Find out in this retro Bronze-Age style superhero team comic featuring updated public domain and original characters.

From the back issue bin of a parallel universe comes this great jumping on issue of the series:

The Black Sun, one of the Grim Reaper's World War II villains has returned and is wreaking havoc by mentally enslaving new followers to his cause. Can the Planet's Ultimate Super-Heroes, the Sentinels, stop him before it's too late?

Find out in this action-packed 26-page Bronze-Age style comic book,The Sentinels "Once More Into the Abyss".  Also available in this campaign are the previous two issues of the series.

Check it out HERE

Digital Comic Museum

Sentinels "Aybss" Kickstarter FEB 4th
« on: February 01, 2020, 07:13:09 AM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Sentinels "Aybss" Kickstarter FEB 4th
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 08:10:08 AM »
Wow Roy, the book looks REALLY great in your preview!
Fish Lee's work is very impressive on it.

Let us know when it goes live here and I'll happily give you a plug on the Facebook page as well.

-Yoc

Offline twiztor

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: Sentinels "Abyss" Kickstarter FEB 4th
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 10:54:21 PM »
i backed 268 and i planned on backing this one too. excellent books on a fantastic concept.

also, anything with WonderMan automatically gets my interest, so looking forward to this even more!!

Offline Roygbiv666

• Repeat Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Standard Comics
Re: Sentinels "Abyss" Kickstarter FEB 4th
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 08:05:58 AM »
i backed 268 and i planned on backing this one too. excellent books on a fantastic concept.

also, anything with WonderMan automatically gets my interest, so looking forward to this even more!!

Thanks!! Glad you liked it.

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 09:22:08 AM »
And I've shared your kickstarter message onto the DCM Facebook page as well.
Good luck with this Roy!

Offline Roygbiv666

• Repeat Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Standard Comics
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 05:56:59 PM »
Here's the link!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598069532/sentinels-267-269-abyss-bronze-age-superhero-comic?ref=75iwgk

Sentinels #267-269 "... Abyss" Bronze-Age Superhero Comic

Retro Bronze-Age style superhero team comic a la Justice League (JLA) or Avengers, feat. updated public domain and original characters

From the back issue bin of a parallel universe comes this great jumping on issue of the series:

The Black Sun, one of the Grim Reaper's World War II villains has returned and is wreaking havoc by mentally enslaving new followers to his cause. Can the Planet's Ultimate Super-Heroes, the Sentinels, stop him before it's too late?

Find out in this action-packed 26-page Bronze-Age style comic book,The Sentinels "Once More Into the Abyss".  Also available in this campaign are the previous two issues of the series.

The book features a great double-page spread pin-up by Mitch Ballard and Rob Shalda featuring some of the Standard Universe of heroes.

Not sure who all the players are? No worries. You can find out in the two issues of The Standard Comics Encyclopedia (Abridged), based on the old Marvel Handbook and DC Who's Who series. It's all about convenience!