Help and Support > General Help

"Kaanga" restorations

(1/3) > >>

toshiro0:
To YOC. I inadvertently left the name "Kaanga" off of "various restorations". Is it possible to change the title to include the word "Kaanga".
 Also, when viewing comic book pages on DCM, they are much too large for my computer screen and I have to resize each one by clicking "view". Is there something like a "fit your screen" option that would resize them automatically. Sincerely, Jim

Yoc:
Hi Jim,
It's now up on the site with Kaanga added to the file name.
Sorry, the Preview feature works 'as-is'.

-Yoc

toshiro0:
Hi YOC. Sorry to bother you so much, I'm just learning my way around the website. Can you tell me how I would go about revising my upload. I have streamlined the upload to a much smaller and more comprehensive package. There were many duplicate pictures. I have removed these and split the restored covers and the combined panels into two separate uploads. Is it possible to remove the previous upload and upload the new revised zip file.

Yoc:
Hi T,
Just upload your new file and I'll remove the old one.

-yoc

Yoc:
Hi T,
I see there is really only one cover so I renamed that file to splash pages.  I've moved these in the MISC FUN section as well.
I believe the main publisher/title folders should be sharing only the actual comics as they were printed.

I think they fit best in the Misc section which can contain anything.

-Yoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version