developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Catman

• DCM Member
Introduction
« on: August 14, 2013, 02:25:29 PM »

Hello all,

New to the site. Pleased to be here, and looking forward to being a regular member of the forum!

Digital Comic Museum

Introduction
« on: August 14, 2013, 02:25:29 PM »

Offline Geo (RIP)

• Global Moderator
  • DCM Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 05:34:32 PM »
Welcome to our world Cat, would hope you can find something that would tickle your fancy here. Have fun with your search.

Geo
Filling holes, by ONE book at a time

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 09:12:54 AM »
I'm not worried Geo.
DCM should be every 'cat's meow.'
;)

Offline Netasha

• Super Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 07:31:56 PM »
Hey Catman. Welcome to not one of but THE best site for Golden Age PD Comics. These tireless and dedicated scanners and downloaders (or are they called up-loaders) are like the Elves that helped the shoemaker. One never knows what/how many new books are awaiting one when you sign on each day. I am so grateful for all that do. They are patient and knowledgeable with newbies-ultra experienced alike. I don't know how I would have gotten my return to childhood-nostalgia fix of reading pleasure if I hadn't stumbled upon GAC and then DCM a few yrs ago while trying to find a FREE, NON-LIMITED NON-TORRENT(ie instant)site for books. Now even when I have to re-download my collection because of a hard drive breakdown issue the admins and members alike are so helpful and one (bminor) is willing to help me by offering to copy his collection (when we get the details completed). I am glad that in my way, with a little donation each month,  I can say thanks and help to keep this site active and a continued source of getting all the old favourites to a new generation that would not have access to a paper copy but with cyber media they will live on again. Cheers Net.   
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow. Grab on to Now!