Help and Support > Feedback and Suggestions

file numbering format

<< < (7/7)

Yoc:
Thanks very much for working on this Capt!
:D

OtherEric:

--- Quote from: garbanzo on December 18, 2017, 04:36:36 PM ---A welcome change! Thank you all for for considering, discussing, and implementing  8)

--- End quote ---

Please allow me to apologize for having replied somewhat harshly to your original post, by the way.  At least one of the problems where I didn't have an easy solution did turn out to have one.

Did you ever figure out what the cmj34.zip was?

garbanzo:

--- Quote from: OtherEric on December 22, 2017, 12:50:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: garbanzo on December 18, 2017, 04:36:36 PM ---A welcome change! Thank you all for for considering, discussing, and implementing  8)

--- End quote ---

Please allow me to apologize for having replied somewhat harshly to your original post, by the way.  At least one of the problems where I didn't have an easy solution did turn out to have one.

Did you ever figure out what the cmj34.zip was?

--- End quote ---

No worries at all. I can have a big mouth sometimes if I think I see something happening that I think is inefficient or ineffective. Since I'm not a frequent poster here, maybe I could have eased into the discussion a bit better.

cmj34.zip was just an example I concocted, not a specific filename. But your first guess was basically correct, I had just finished sorting Captain Marvel Jr, and one of the files was named similarly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version