Help and Support > DCM Help

SURVEY - what would you say is the most common problem you have using DCM?

(1/4) > >>

Yoc:
Hi Gang,
I like to think DCM is a superior site.  For content we certainly are and you've got a staff here that cares about what you like and don't like about the site.  We want to be better.

Just lately we've heard about downloads not completing from a member.  And we certainly know many don't seem to get their activation email (use the Contact Us link and let me know) and others have occasional troubles with logging in on the site.  (please keep trying before contacting us, sometimes it takes many tries.   :-[ )

But I'd like to hear from you regular users out there.  What are the most common or annoying problems you have using the site?  I can't guarantee we can fix them but we would like to know what you guys think.  Maybe we can figure something out.

And if you have a suggestion for a feature please let us know.  It was from a bad review on Boing Boing that we got our greatest feature yet - The PREVIEW function!    :D

So what's your beef with DCM?
-Yoc

Dell4c:
not enough Dells :):):):)

guess who  :-\

darkmark (RIP):
Don't have very much problem with it at all.

lolita1:
Hi guys, not a problem just me being lazy...... I would love to download more than 1 comic at a time.  Otherwise great site and content. Keep up the good work!

Yoc:
Hi lolita,
Well, funny you should mention that.  Each year we offer an FTP Access Month for Donations.  Generally it falls in May or June.
To see how it worked last year check out this link.  It will be the same this year.  Just keep an eye on our banner for the announcement that it's running.
http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/forum/index.php/topic,6780.0.html

-Yoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version