General Category > Comic Related Discussion

The Pre-Code Horror Index

<< < (2/11) > >>

Yoc:
Yep.  Superior and Youthful are our biggest holes atm.
A Wonderful job by all scanners!

Whale:
what's the difference between (got it) and (all)?

josemas:

--- Quote from: Whale on January 16, 2012, 01:31:43 AM ---what's the difference between (got it) and (all)?

--- End quote ---

Ii looks like to me that all of the "Got its" are one shots while all of the "ALLs" are titles that ran more than one issue.

Best

Joe

Yoc:

--- Quote from: josemas on January 16, 2012, 05:50:55 AM ---Ii looks like to me that all of the "Got its" are one shots while all of the "ALLs" are titles that ran more than one issue.

--- End quote ---

Exactly so Joe.
:)

Drusilla lives!:

--- Quote from: Yoc on January 14, 2012, 09:57:07 PM ---This list reports to contain all PRE-CODE HORROR comics published.
It appeared in Four Color Fear (2010) by co-editors Greg Sadowski and John Benson from Fantagraphics.
There might be arguments about some being more crime than horror but I'll stick to their list. ...

--- End quote ---

Whoa!  :o

That was some typing job Yoc!  Thanks for taking the time to post it.  The info goes a long way in adding weight to a few long standing theories/opinions I have regarding EC, Gaines and the issues surrounding the coming of the code.

Btw, I was considering picking up those Sadowski/Benson "Fear" books... but I took a pass on them.  To be honest with you, beyond the EC material (all of which I already have), I'm not really that interested in all that other horror stuff from the period.       

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version