DCM Download Site > What you can upload

Are we allowed to remaster comics and re-submit?

(1/2) > >>

The Quill:
I have a great deal of experience in remastering film and photographs etc, and I have downloaded the title Strange Worlds 19 to remaster.
To date I have restored a number of pages and wondered if DCM would be interested in receiving remastered/repaired editions of the scans.

Sorry if this has been requested before, but I am the new fella on the block.

darkmark (RIP):
I think it's a pretty good idea, as long as we have the originals still available.

The Quill:
I have sent you an E-Mail with an example of my work attached for your opinion, and the system I work too leaves the original scan undamaged.

narfstar:
I do little editing on my scans. Some have been edited by others. The scans of mine that do not list an editor, I welcome to be remastered. I still have a lot of books to scan. I do not have the time to edit also so please feel free to edit my scans.

The Quill:

--- Quote ---I do little editing on my scans. Some have been edited by others. The scans of mine that do not list an editor, I welcome to be remastered. I still have a lot of books to scan. I do not have the time to edit also so please feel free to edit my scans.
--- End quote ---

If you would like to point me to your scans I would only be to happy to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version