Help and Support > Feedback and Suggestions

A couple of thoughts I had...

<< < (2/5) > >>

srca1941:
I used to know, but have forgotten, what software is used to run the site? If I could download it, I could make a mock-up and test it.

-Eric

Yoc:
RWD was in the name but they walked away from it years ago.  (It's not the RWD you see pop up like crazy if you use Google.)  CaptDJ has fixed several bugs and added the Preview and auto cover thumbnail features.  It went open source but I know their web page went dead ages ago and I can't find a bookmark anywhere inside the app.  CaptDJ is the only one with access to the guts of the app, etc.
I've got the last open source version (pre CaptDJ fixes, etc) on my PC at home but I wont be back there until tomorrow at the earliest.
I'll try and get you a copy then by email.

srca1941:
That jogged my memory, RW Download. I remember when it was discussed at some point in the past, I downloaded a copy, and I have it in my "Setup Files" folder. I have the files unzipped and uploaded to a test site. [Edit:] However, it looks like I need a pre-existing mySQL database to run it, so I can't work with any mock-ups right now.  :(

-Eric

Yoc:
Ah, thanks for letting me know Eric.  I can't help you with the mySQL database problem though.  Only CaptDJ has access here.  If you get into it there's a long standing problem on GAC about not being able to add file types.  Because of that their Upload File link on the site wont accept files.  Even CaptDJ couldn't figure it out when we tried to help them months ago.  We tried to mirror the section from what we have on DCM's setup but it didn't help.  GAC can only allow uploading via their FTP connection.

-Yoc

Captain DJ:
Will look at adding this as a feature this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version