- +

Author Topic: KEVIN'S UPLOADS  (Read 1491 times)

Offline KevinP

• VIP
  • DCM Member
KEVIN'S UPLOADS
« on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:09 AM »
Uploading STAR RANGERS Vol 0 Parts 1a and 1b, being the adventures of Flint Baker before he teamed up with Reef Ryan in SPACE RANGERS.  Vol 0 Part 2, Reef Ryan, will follow.  I hope prime user doesn't object to my using his cover page as a template, but I did so to lend continuity to the series. 

Not sure how to add a thumbnail?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:36:25 AM by moonled »
"Stories are signposts to help the world choose between the darkness and the light." ~Arago

Digital Comic Museum

KEVIN'S UPLOADS
« on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:09 AM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: KEVIN'S UPLOADS
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:22:19 PM »
Hi Moon,
Nice idea to include the pre-adventures of the Flint and Reef.  The single thumbnail to the left of the entry are automatically added.  It's always the first jpg in the file.

If you want more 'screenshots' along the bottom -
Once we nail down the file naming problem I can easily add add them or explain it to you.

I think it's covered in the FAQ too.  Just remember, resize any jpgs to no more than 600pts in height.  Larger and they distort when people view them.

(might be easier to let me if you just upload a separate Thumbnails file with what you'd like used and I can do it for you.)
I find three is a nice number.

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: KEVIN'S UPLOADS
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:01:29 AM »
Space Rangers Archive Vol0 Pt.1a is now up!
Kevin, only one page was out of order.  The second story, pg10 falls after pg18.  I've made note of it in the description but otherwise it seems fine.
Oh and I added it's mostly fiche.