DCM Download Site > What you can upload

Any plans for a Phantasmo collection?

(1/3) > >>

Mr. Izaj:
 Since you can't upload any issues of The Funnies after issue #29, are there any plans to do a collection of the Phantasmo stories that appeared in The Funnies #s 45-63. I ask that because of the recent collections of the Owl stories published in both Crackajack Funnies and Popular Comics. I know because of the John Carter of Mars feature that started in issue # 30, no issues after issue #29 can be uploaded, I wonder if it is still possible to collect all the Phantasmo stories from The Funnies #s 45-63 and upload them as a seperate collection?

Dell4c:
the large feature reprint of Phantasmo has been scanned and due to price its really slow going scanning the rest of the Funnies issues. The intent is to get them all but I expect it to be a slow process.

Yoc:
Just remember Dell, that modern reprints can't be hosted here, ever if it's of a feature in the public domain.
As long as the scans are from original books we can host them.
Thanks for the suggestion Mr I.  :)

Yoc:
I'd also encourage a Fearless Flint collection with art by the always fun and unique art of HG Peter of Wonder Woman fame!

Roygbiv666:

--- Quote from: Yoc on June 23, 2011, 10:59:26 AM ---I'd also encourage a Fearless Flint collection with art by the always fun and unique art of HG Peter of Wonder Woman fame!

--- End quote ---

I would like to marry Jennifer Aniston, Yoc.  ;)

Yeah, I think betwen DCM and GAC, we have maybe 2-3 Fearless Flint appearances. I've not had luck finding more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version