General Category > Comic Related Discussion

Your Top Ten Most Wanted Comics on DCM

<< < (39/39)

carlzdooms:
I've got this sinking feeling we might not be seeing a complete issue for a while.  :'(
teatv

download apk

Raylauncher:
Here are some of my most sought ones:

- Champion Comics #10 and Champ Comics #18 - The only remaining PD comics missing that are connected to the main Marvel universe with Duke O'Dowd!
- A new version of Feature Comics #27 which currently is missing it's last page for the Clock.
- A new version of Crack Comics #14 which is currently missing the last page of the Madam Fatal story.
- Technically not Comics (or are they?), but maybe they are in the public domain and I might see them someday: the 4 Dime Action Novels by Fawcett featuring Capt. Marvel, Spy Smasher, Minute Man and Bulletman
- A full scan of Complete Book of Comics and Funnies #1 (currently we have the Wonderman story of it in a collection somewhere on the site)

One day some of these will pop up on the newly added feed and I will be a happy boy, until then I applaud and thank every contributor for the vast amount of PD library we have here so far. There is no shortage of comics to read that is for sure!

Robb_K:
(1) ACG/Creston: Funnybone 1('44); Merry-Go-Round 1 (Canadian)('47); Funny Films 29('55); Gus The Ghost (mini-comic giveaway)('49); Funny Comics 1 ('55); Tickle Comics 1 ('55)
(2) MDS: Carousel Comics 1 (Canadian)'48
(3) Better/Nedor/Standard: Coo Coo Comics 9,55 & 60 ('44-'52); Barnyard Comics 4('43) Complete Book of Comics & Funnies ('42); Buster Bunny 8,12 & 15 ('51-'52)
(4) Dearfield Publ: Foxy Fagan 3 ('47)
(5) Fawcett Publications: Hoppy The Marvel Bunny (Well-Known Comics Giveaway)('44)
(6) Orbit/Wanted Publications: Taffy Comics 1,2 & 4('44-'45); Toy Town Comics 3 ('46)
(7) Fox Features: Cosmo Cat 9('47);Ribtickler Giant('45); Ribtickler 3 & 4('46); Zoot 4('46);Jo-Jo 3,4 & 6 ('46-'47);Wotalife 3,6,7,8 & 10('46-'47); Li'l Pan 8 ('47)
(8} Lev Gleason Publishing: Cryin' Lion 1 & 3 ('43-'44)
(9) Round Publishing: Jamboree Comics 2 ('43)
(10) Stanhall Publishing: Muggy-Do(Boy Cat) 2 ('54)

Yoc:
Thanks for adding your personal list Robb. 
Fingers crossed some of them get scanned one day.

-Yoc

Robb_K:

--- Quote from: Yoc on October 07, 2023, 10:08:21 AM ---Thanks for adding your persona list Robb. 
Fingers crossed some of them get scanned one day.

-Yoc

--- End quote ---
I just got 2 last week: Goofy Comics 6 and 9 from 1943.  ;D  So, I know it's likely I'll get SOME of these before I pass on.  Probably not all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version