General Category > Comic Related Discussion

Your Top Ten Most Wanted Comics on DCM

(1/39) > >>

krankyboy:
Just curious what the ten "holy grail" comic book titles or issues that you'd love to see on the site would be, if you had the choice. Mine would probably be the following:

The Eagle #1, #3, and a complete #4 (Fox Publications) starring the Eagle and Buddy
Weird Comics #18 and #20 (Fox Publications)
Blue Beetle - the remaining issues not posted (Holyoke/Fox)
Black Cobra Comics #3 (Ajax-Farrell)
Yankee Comics #2 (Chesler)
Banner Comics (Ace Comics) featuring The Lone Warrior. #3, 4, and 5 -- and Captain Courageous #6 (Ace Comics)
Black Terror (Nedor; any remaining issues)
Prize Comics (all remaining issues)
Cannonball Comics #1 (Croydon)
Dynamic Comics (Chesler)
 ;)

bchat:
Listed in the order I thought of them:

Fantoman 3
The Comics Magazine 2
Amazing Mystery Funnies (any)
Stars & Stripes Comics 6 (c2c)
Amazing Adventure Comics 1 & 2
Masked Marvel (any)
Detective Eye 1 & 2
The Arrow 1 & 2
Keen Detective Funnies 23.  I'ld also like to see an update to Keen Detective Funnies 24 that included the missing Dr Darkness story.
Champ Comics 19 (last appearance of The Wasp)

narfstar:
Could not limit it to ten. These are the top limited runs that I would like to see completed. I would follow this by completing the Centaur and Chesler superhero books.

Green Giant 1
Colossus 1
Mad Hatter 2
Farmer's Daughter 3
Hyper Mystery 1,3
Kokonuts if it exists
Bang-Up 2-3
Superworld 1-2
Bomber 1-4
Challenger 1-2
Key Ring Comics 1

bchat:

--- Quote from: narfstar on October 22, 2010, 05:15:35 AM ---Green Giant 1

--- End quote ---

I forget where I saw it at the moment, but someone on the internet somewhere posted a small fiche image from the interior of this book to show how Green Giant's costume differed between the cover & the story.  So, there's something out there somewhere that someone has had access to.

Roygbiv666:

--- Quote from: bchat on October 22, 2010, 06:32:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: narfstar on October 22, 2010, 05:15:35 AM ---Green Giant 1

--- End quote ---

I forget where I saw it at the moment, but someone on the internet somewhere posted a small fiche image from the interior of this book to show how Green Giant's costume differed between the cover & the story.  So, there's something out there somewhere that someone has had access to.

--- End quote ---

I see your skills are similar to mine ... "someone on the internet somewhere" is usually my level of recollection.  ;)

Bookmark, bookmark, bookmark is the lesson.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version