Digital Comic Museum > Welcome and Introductions

Welcome to DCM - how old are you poll?

<< < (57/58) > >>

Robb_K:
Hi Everyone!  I joined this website as a member in 2015, but have hardly participated in this forum until a few months ago.  It seems that I already voted on this poll, but never made a text post. 

I'll be 77 years old in a few days.  I first had comic books read to me during the late 1940s and beginning of the 1950s, which were mostly bought by my older cousins who lived with us.  I liked Funny Animal Comics and cartoony Human-figure comic books most (especially Disney, and mostly Carl Barks).  I grew up in Canada and The Netherlands, and so, collected mostly Canadian, Dutch, and US comics, but also Danish, as I lived and worked part year in Denmark (for Danish Disney Comics) for many years.  I'm mostly retired now, but I still write and storyboard a few stories a year for Dutch Disney comics.  I also like mystery comics and "whodunits". I started buying comic books, myself in 1953, but I had a large collection of 1940s and early '50s comics before that from my cousins.  This website and CB+ have brought a lot of fun and nostalgia to me, to read comics that I had never before known existed.

Yoc:
Thanks for sharing Robb, you've had an interesting life with comics.
We're always happy to hear about our members and to hear the work being done here by everyone is appreciated.

Keep enjoying the goodies!
-Yoc

Cookies_cream45:
Hey! I'm new here. I guess this is normal of posting comments I guess. I'm 24 years old and I just discover this website.

Yoc:
Welcome CC!
:)

joecomix:
I'm 85. I'm wondering how many people out there are older than me. :-/ :-/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version