Help and Support > Links and References

Treasure Chest comics - online library

(1/2) > >>

Yoc:
Hi Gang,
Here's a link to what looks like the entire run of this title.
Librarian pointed it out to me again and it should be here for all.
Not much need to host this title on DCM with this site in existence.

http://tinyurl.com/2e7x8lk

Enjoy,
-Yoc

John C:

--- Quote from: Yoc on May 23, 2010, 09:56:35 AM ---Not much need to host this title on DCM with this site in existence.

--- End quote ---

Hm.  Yeah?  I'm not interested in arguing the issue or stepping on their curating toes, but redundancy and a more convenient download format don't seem like a valid need?

Geo (RIP):
The years of 1964 through 1971 have not been up'd because of copyright. 1972 on up are not copyrighted and ok, but have not been up'd yet on the site and it has been that way for a while now, (like a few years now since I found out about the site).

Geo

JonTheScanner:
The site is not complete.  Several issues of vol 4 are missing and there is nothing from 1964 on.  A few years back I grabbed all the issues they had and posted them on ABPC.  None have been added since.  I'd particularly like to see the missing vol 4 issues.

Yoc:
Given GAC now allows some SA scans I'd suggest 1972-on issues would be most suited for there.
Not being a collector I had no idea the TC site had any problems.
If some want to convert their pre-1960 issues to cbr or cbz files for uploading here feel free.
Librarian already mentioned it.  If he wants to continue feel free but only missing pre-1960 please.

-Yoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version