DCM Download Site > New Uploads

Builderboy's uploads

<< < (3/41) > >>

narfstar:
BB has already been involved as a scan editor so he has just increased his work load.

builderboy:
Hey, All!

Got back from a wedding in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area today (very beautiful place, BTW) to find Jim's box waiting for me. Holy Hannah, what box-load of goodies! Thanks for the library loan, JVJ.

Narf had indicated that somebody at DCM was a fan of Red Rabbit, so tonight, in honor of narf's request and of the arrival of JVJ's box, I hustled and wrapped up my scan of Red Rabbit Comics #15 to clear the decks for JVJ scanning.

Using techniques from a recent JVJ editing tutorial, I think these might be my cleanest edits yet.  I hope I put it in the right place....Small Press.  I saw Foxy Fagan there, but no other issues of RR, of which there are a half dozen floating around.

nice to be back!  ;D

Geo (RIP):
That is fine Builder, (putting it in small press area, we can always move it if necessary). And thanks for the upload, (it's much appreciated) and if you run into any of the others "floating around"  you talked about, just upload them when you do. Thanks again for you latest upload.

Geo

Yoc:
Thanks BB
I can only imagine the joy of opening a box for JVJ.  I'm filled with envy though the thought of scanning that many books also fills me with fear.

:)

builderboy:
An upload tonight of an upgrade to a book already on-site: Fiction House's Jungle Comics #12.

I have added to ae660's 67 pages with the missing page and an alternate cover.  In honor of the ongoing conversations about restoration of color when editing a book (quite a brisk topic with some very well stated positions...you should seek it out for a good read!), and in deference to ae660's work, I have not restored the colors on the infill page, so it won't be a shocking as Jungle Comics #11 recently was.

However, I am scanning JVJ's copy of #12 c2c, and will return with an alternate look at a restored product....later.  But first, I will try to get the balance of JVJ's box scanned.  Next up will be Jungle Comics #42, c2c. Give me a little time...I am slow and deliberate.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version