- +

Author Topic: thanks citaltras  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Janus Of Latium

• DCM Member
thanks citaltras
« on: April 07, 2010, 12:36:58 PM »
I just wanted to post these great links by citaltras for everyone. I am uncertain about the site, however I see the purpose as good. In the spirit of sharing I wanted to provide this here as well as I did not see Citaltras post these links yet.

I think both DCM and GAC-UK should promote these torrents, however I want know DCM's position as I am uncertain when you look into the site, there is more then just PD items. Citaltras has been an outstanding supporter of these great books for all. All credit is given to Citaltras for sharing these resources.

thanks

Janus

Re: Torrent alternatives for newbies
« Reply #7 on: Today at 04:47:00 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demonoid restrictions are to download no more than two or three torrents each day.
h33t is free (you have to eat the adds) here are the links to the h33t torrent pages from where you can also download the torrent files:

Magazine Enterprises Torrent 1
http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=d0a6da3be9cbfd0f99e752a0e12b777f50666a6a

Torrent 2:
http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=9b2aa82460f12babc7193750ceff10d63f3e92ca

Torrent 3:
http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=be7eaf9cf7032442f8f778780185129e423cb308

Post here or PM me if you have some problems to download the torrents.
The last torrent part 4 will be posted today.

Digital Comic Museum

thanks citaltras
« on: April 07, 2010, 12:36:58 PM »

Offline Janus Of Latium

• DCM Member
Re: thanks citaltras
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »
Other helpful into by Citaltras...is that you may not want to use paypal.com for his reasons below. I not sure why he is just sharing this info on GAC-UK and not DCM, maybe other users want to know the concerns of paypal.com and the paypalsucks.com (which I do not recommend you go to because my scanner said it was an unsafe site).

Citaltras:

The torrents were announced  on DCM last week, previously to their publication. I'll
post the links later.

Yes adds are averywhere and donations are for skip the adds, but I'm not the owner of the
torrent sites and don't even donate. Just post the torrents. But I have modified the
first post with links to demonoid with less adds buttons.

I have no problems with paypalsucks page, perhaps your anti-virus or browser security
are too much restrictive. Sometimes I have received warnings when connecting to work as well.
Anyway I have erased the mention to that site. The intention was not to stop donations for this site,
just to give my reasons for not donate. Paypal is not a bank.
If you have problems with them, you lost the money without any rights.

Offline citaltras

• Comics collector
  • VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
Re: thanks citaltras
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 04:05:54 PM »
Thanks Janus for cross posting. But I have updated the links to the 4 Magazine Enterprises torrents in the general discussion section, the last torrent just uploaded several hours ago and seeding now.

CITALTRAS