Help and Support > Feedback and Suggestions

Bigger Upload Window? And a better sort order for publishers?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Yoc:
Can it just mirror the order as it shows in RW under 'Order Categories'?
If we change the order or add a new publisher or title the list in the Upload Page automatically updates?

I'm sure this one is a bigger request than the other but it's one that Aussie and I have wished we had for ages.

Wonderful work Cap!
:)

OtherEric:
Maybe it's just me, but I think the 5 issue cut-off should be a loose guideline, not hard and fast.  There's already some looseness in that we have zero-book categories just to show we can't take certain titles.  And some high profile books might deserve their own sections, even if they are short runs. 

I'm thinking here of the Ajax Phantom Lady as something I think probably deserves its own folder, as an example.  It's probably the highest profile Ajax book; and since it's the drawing card image we have for the publisher we should probably have it flagged once you go to the subfolder.  That's just my thinking, though:  What do others think?

Oh, and the bigger upload window is NICE to have!

fett:
Wow that was fast. Much appreciated.  :o In regards to the smaller series perhaps a message directing them to the parent folder. I know when I first started I just looked at the titles in the main window to the right without even thinking to click on the publisher folder itself for scans.

Captain DJ:

--- Quote from: Yoc on April 03, 2010, 01:11:39 AM ---Can it just mirror the order as it shows in RW under 'Order Categories'?
If we change the order or add a new publisher or title the list in the Upload Page automatically updates?

--- End quote ---

Taken me 3 hours (including food/drink break) but I think I have done it. Let me know if this what you want? and if it even works...

Astaldo711:
Very impressive how quickly things are taken care of here. You folks don't mess around.  O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version