- +

Author Topic: Bigger Upload Window? And a better sort order for publishers?  (Read 6906 times)

Offline aussie500

• Administrators
  • DCM Member
Re: Bigger Upload Window? And a better sort order for publishers?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I think the 5 issue cut-off should be a loose guideline, not hard and fast.  There's already some looseness in that we have zero-book categories just to show we can't take certain titles.  And some high profile books might deserve their own sections, even if they are short runs. 

I'm thinking here of the Ajax Phantom Lady as something I think probably deserves its own folder, as an example.  It's probably the highest profile Ajax book; and since it's the drawing card image we have for the publisher we should probably have it flagged once you go to the subfolder.  That's just my thinking, though:  What do others think?

Oh, and the bigger upload window is NICE to have!

Actually we do not have a 5 issue cut off, it is just that some sections were set up earlier than others and usually the later sections were set up with categlories for all the titles we believe they published. The idea is eventually to have categories for all the title so if one is not PD we can indicate not to upload it, or if one issue in a title is not PD we can note that as well as all the usual info on the run itself.

Digital Comic Museum

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 07:29:45 PM »
True, but one-shot issues that ARE PD scans need not have their own folder as any info on them can be read in the description of the title.
I think the five issue limit is a reasonable one for titles without any PD status concerns.

-Yoc