Digital Comic Museum > Welcome and Introductions

Hello

(1/1)

dlg87020:
Hello! I am inexperienced in talking to people online, and I'm not really sure how these introductions usually go, so forgive me if I babble.
I first got into comics a couple of months ago. I had just been laid off, and in an attempt to cheer myself up, I decided to look for some free entertainment online.
 I stumbled on the Flashback Universe Blog, where Jim Shelly gives away his own comics, and gives away golden age comics every week.
As soon as I finished reading one of the Flashback titles, I fell in love with comics.
From the Flashback site, I found another site that gives away golden age comics. I did not post much in the forum on that site, but I read posts from other people, so that I could  learn a little about comics.
Somone on that forum, (aussie500, I think) mentioned this site, so I thought I'd check it out.
Anyway, thank you for the free comics! I hope to be able to donate to the site soon, and in the meantime, I look forward to talking with people on this forum.

Astaldo711:
Welcome to our home away from home. You'll find many friendly folks here willing to share their comics, time, and knowledge to make our shared hobby that much more fun and exciting.  O0

bchat:
Welcome!  Sorry to hear about the job.  Enjoy the site, all the downloads and the friendly conversations.

For more places to read comics, etc online, check-out this thread: http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1828.0.html.

aussie500:
Nice to see you over here dlg87020, sorry to hear about how you losing your job  :hug:

But now you have discovered comics at least something good came of it, hopefully you enjoy the forum as much as the comics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version