Help and Support > DCM Help

Download Problem

(1/3) > >>

martinfass:
I can log in now, but when I request a download I receive this message:

Error: Sorry but you do not have permission to view this page. Please make sure you are logged into the site first before attempting to download.. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

Can you assist me, please?

Martin Fass

Zog:
Our admin who is sorting out this particular issue has just gone out...

It may be a time issue, give it an hour, then try again, otherwise when captDJ gets back he will respond

martinfass:
Thank you.  If it is too late tonight, I'll try again tomorrow.  But I've been getting this same message, by the way, EVERY time I attempt to download over the past six weeks or so.  Prior to that, I had no problem.

Thanks again.

bchat:

--- Quote from: martinfass on March 30, 2010, 08:09:42 PM --- But I've been getting this same message, by the way, EVERY time I attempt to download over the past six weeks or so.  Prior to that, I had no problem.

--- End quote ---

I think you might be referring to another site, as this one isn't even a week old yet.

Astaldo711:
Yes, this site is only 3 or 4 days old. There is another similar site that I can't recall the name of right now. Perchance that was the site you were referring to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version