Help and Support > Feedback and Suggestions

First download AOK!

(1/3) > >>

Astaldo711:
Just downloaded Whiz Comics #26 at my max speed of 1.1mb / sec no problem. I was also able to upload a book okay as well.

Yoc:
Good good!
Thanks A!  :D

Poztron:
Hmm. Tried to download Harvey Comics Hits #58 and got this:

Error: Sorry but the file associated with this download doesnt seem to exist. Please contact the owner of this download to correct the problem or report this link as broken.
/home/gac/public_html/downloads//7da7c501ca36cc74817dfa956413a2d0.rwd. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

It looks to me like the link is still be directed to a GAC address, not a DCM one?

Poztron:
I should mention that I did try the refresh page thingy and still got the error message.

bchat:

--- Quote from: Poztron on March 29, 2010, 09:08:10 PM ---Hmm. Tried to download Harvey Comics Hits #58 and got this:

Error: Sorry but the file associated with this download doesnt seem to exist. Please contact the owner of this download to correct the problem or report this link as broken.
/home/gac/public_html/downloads//7da7c501ca36cc74817dfa956413a2d0.rwd. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

It looks to me like the link is still be directed to a GAC address, not a DCM one?

--- End quote ---

It seems that some of the newer uploads are not available at this time (Harvey Comics Hits #58 was uploaded March 3, 2010).  It's being worked on at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version