Digital Comic Museum > Welcome and Introductions

Welcome to the DCM

<< < (64/65) > >>

ChildhoodHeart:
Looking forward to perusing.  I'm 57 and have three older siblings, so I grew up with their interests as well as my own.  I'd be on the lookout for the latest Spiderman, Daredevil, Fantastic Four and Defenders titles (along with the never-ending fascination with horror, i.e. Famous Monsters of Filmland...)...but equally drawn to the old circa late 50's early 60's stuff my siblings had laying around.  Good times!  Cheers, y'all!

erwin-k:
Welcome Aboard!

My story is bit like yours. I still have my older sister's copy of Cisco Kid #1.

cpoorbaugh1:
Thanks for adding me as a member.  I look forward to reading all those previously "forbidden" comics that I either didn't have funds to buy or that my parents would find objectionable, in the mid 50's.

shoka:
Hi. Thank you DCM.

BootstrappingBoondocker:
I just wanted to say "thank you" for this amazing site!

I love everything public domain but it took me a long time to discover that public domain comics were out there, and even longer to find you. Growing up, I wasn't "allowed" to have comics so I had to feed my desire by reading them at a neighbor's house.  ;) That's probably why it took me to so long to "discover" them! Anyhow, thanks again for creating and maintaining this site for the world to enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version