DCM Download Site > Problems with links or scans

Please help us identify and solve the occasional glitch.

<< < (19/20) > >>

Yoc:

--- Quote from: Yoc on September 14, 2017, 09:03:15 AM ---Hi Erwin,
Yeah, it seems the Preview thumbnails do not get updated when new pages are added.  We're looking into it.

-Yoc

--- End quote ---

Just a note to say CaptDJ has found a way for us to update the Preview thumbnails drop-down when uploading upgrades to existing books on the site via Edit. 
People uploading via Edit on a book they've previously uploaded should check the box beside 'Reset Thumbnail:'.  It's just above the 'Preview' button you have to hit to start the upload process.

-Yoc

Yoc:

--- Quote from: Poztron on October 25, 2017, 05:41:09 PM ---The link listing all the latest uploads hasn't been working right for me for the last ten days or so:

https://digitalcomicmuseum.com/stats2.php

It tops out at the three Super Duck books back on the 15th.

Any idea what's up, or is it just me?
--- End quote ---

This is an odd one guys.  I just tried the Last 300 link you shared here and it's working fine for me on the latest version of FireFox and Chrome portable as well as a much older version of FireFox that still works on WinXP.

Can you both try the link on another web browser?  Also try hitting Ctl-F5 to force a full refresh of the page.

-Yoc

Captain DJ:
Tested and working here as well. Sounds like a cache in the web browser but a forced refresh should fix it.

Poztron:

--- Quote from: Captain DJ on October 26, 2017, 10:28:09 AM ---Tested and working here as well. Sounds like a cache in the web browser but a forced refresh should fix it.

--- End quote ---
Hah! Look's like that does the trick. Thanks.

Strange, though, as up until recently whenever I hit that link (often on a daily basis) it would show the latest books right up to the minute -- without having to do a refresh.  I'm on Chrome on a Mac, BTW.

JonTheScanner:
Link to Charlton Danger and Adventure #25 doesn't work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version