General Category > Comic Related Discussion

Happy 4th Anniversary Vintage Inkwell Academy!!

(1/1)

The Ghost Man:
Greetings all, just marking and celebrating the 4th anniversary milestone of the launch of The Vintage Inkwell Academy (TVIA). Four years now since its birth back on November 28th 2019 and it's absolutely mad how time has flown by. More importantly I want to sincerely thank all the supporters and visitors who've made it the quiet success it is. I keep adding more rare and priceless PDF books to the library which is now reaching close to 150 titles ABSOLUTELY FREE to all as always.

This is the 'Library of Alexandria' if you're an art student, a flourishing artist or someone just looking to learn the traditional, old-school methods of illustration, animation and comic book production. Have a wondrous Christmas and a New Year full of promise and good fortune to all!

https://vintageinkwell.com/

Yoc:
Hi GM,
CONGRATS on your anniversary!  I remember well how you thought up and then created the VIA and we've been thrilled to see it grow.

Please keep us updated here when anything you'd like to plug happens.

Keep up the great work!
-Yoc

The Ghost Man:
Cheers for that Yoc. Your support and friendship has been priceless during this journey. I will definitely keep everyone updated on progressions, here's to many more years ahead.

— TGM

Yoc:
Hear Hear!
I've just given TVIA anniversary a plug on the DCM Facebook page.

Stay well,
-Yoc

The Ghost Man:
;D  Absolutely top shelf of you mate. Sincere thanks to you. Best to you and yours this holiday, enjoy the best the world has to offer.

— TGM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version