DCM Download Site > Comic Book Comments

Red Ryder Stories from Crackajack Funnies -Complete Collection

(1/1)

Support Bot:
Comic Name: Red Ryder Stories from Crackajack Funnies -Complete Collection (83.44 MB)
Description: Maximum credit  to Jim Thorpe for his 2012 upload of "Red Ryder stories from Dell's Crackajack Funnies (1939 thru 1941)-inc".
Just added issues #'s  12, 16, and 21 which were unavailable at that time.
Credit and thanks also to all the original scanners and up-loaders.
Uploaded by: prime user
Upload Date: 2016-08-04 02:09:15
https://digitalcomicmuseum.com/thumbnails/27323.jpgGo to Download Page
View Comic Online

cartoonist:
Comment made at: Red Ryder Stories from Crackajack Funnies -Complete Collection
why do you make this so difficult ? why don't you use PDF I don't understand, instead of PDF it downloads something about scanners and cameras ? and I can not open the file or I just don't understand it, is very frustrating , other sited  make it very simple one can download free texts on PDF,  but they have articles and other sites have comics in Spanish but  here in digitalcomicmuseum even though I was able to sign in correctly then finally I was able to download but is useless because I can not see the comic book I downloaded. PDF is the most safe and simple and popular way to download a file.  Maybe I am just wasting my time writing this, please help if you give a hoot.

Yoc:
Comment made at: Red Ryder Stories from Crackajack Funnies -Complete Collection
Hi C,
Sorry if you aren't happy with the way DCM chooses to share the free scan on the site.  We will not be sharing PDF files.

If you were to read our Frequently Asked Questions section I think most of your questions are answered there such as 'how do I read a cbr/cbz file?'
You will need to install a scan reader application.

Good luck,
-Yoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version