- +

Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!  (Read 1501 times)

Offline The Ghost Man

• VIP
  • DCM Member
  • The Vintage Inkwell Academy
    • The Vintage Inkwell Academy
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
« on: December 19, 2021, 02:08:00 PM »
Greetings All!
           Just want to extend my personal holiday greetings to you all and extend my sincere gratitude for this community and its members. It's been very hectic for me lately which is why I haven't been around. I even missed the original TVIA 2nd year launch anniversary back on November 28th! It seems that traffic to the site has grown to the point that I've recently had to elevate and upgrade my webhost account to the next level to accommodate the increased bandwidth demands. The site will be faster and soon global CDN servers will deliver the Library content faster thus decreasing load whilst satisfying bandwidth demands. I'm absorbing all of these rising maintenance costs out of my own pocket and I can see why DCM has fundraising in order to keep their lights on. I'm not there just yet, and I've no plans to make any changes in that direction for now.

I have not yet found the time to produce a new TVIA post as of yet, as business, studies, family and work responsibilities are often quite difficult to balance. In addition, outside mounting freedom abusive and destructive pressures continue to rise throughout our lands with ever new challenges to surmount. Focus and priorities have to be shifted around a lot these days and finding time to even relax is rare without a new imperative surfacing.

I just wanted to pop in with this virtual card to wish you and the Digital Comics Museum crew and family a very Merry Christmas and Happy and memorable New Year to all!

Stay strong, resillient
and absolutely brilliant!

Cheers, TGM
The Vintage Inkwell Academy (TVIA)

An Artist Instruction Resource for Vintage Style Illustrative Creators

https://vintageinkwell.com

Digital Comic Museum

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
« on: December 19, 2021, 02:08:00 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 12:24:23 PM »
Thanks GM!
And I hope you and your family can have as Happy and SAFE a Holidays as you can as well.

Hang in there,
-Yoc

Offline erwin-k

• VIP
  • DCM Member
  • New Pulp Writer
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 11:29:32 AM »
Like Yoc said:  A Happy and safe set of holidays for you and yours!

I'm personally Blessed that my children, and a twin set of nieces make the Kansas City area their homes.

Merry Christmas to all, and any other holidays that may apply to everybody.

Best,

Bob Kennedy
a/k/a Erwin K. Roberts