developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: Hello guys  (Read 1152 times)

Offline NicholasWhite

• DCM Member
  • Golden Age Fan
Hello guys
« on: May 04, 2021, 09:10:12 AM »
Hi, I want to say hello and start exploring your forum))  ;)

Digital Comic Museum

Hello guys
« on: May 04, 2021, 09:10:12 AM »

Offline erwin-k

• VIP
  • DCM Member
  • New Pulp Writer
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:38:12 AM »
Welcome Nicholas,

For you I will repeat my usual survival tip: Please do not forget to come up for air, once in a while. Lots of information is buried deep in the forums.

Are you interested in anything comics related, or, do you specialize in a particular genre, or certain professionals?

Best,

Bob Kennedy a/k/a Erwin K. Roberts

Offline JasonX49

• DCM Member
  • Golden Age Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 06:54:11 PM »
Hello back at you.
I wanted to load a profile picture before replying
but haven't yet figured out how.

I came to the museum in hopes of grabbing a pic from a gold age comic where the 4 color printing had been used and where I could find the same page or panel in a DC Archives Edition where modern processes had been used in coloring so as to illustrate the difference in how the reprint really didn't look like the original

Offline OtherEric

• Global Moderator
  • DCM Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 12:01:12 AM »
I came to the museum in hopes of grabbing a pic from a gold age comic where the 4 color printing had been used and where I could find the same page or panel in a DC Archives Edition where modern processes had been used in coloring so as to illustrate the difference in how the reprint really didn't look like the original

Welcome to the boards!

We don't have any DC material, since it isn't public domain.  We do have an assortment of early Fawcett books, Plastic Man from Quality, and Spirit sections by Eisner, all of which have shown up in DC archives.