developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: What are you reading?  (Read 1924 times)

Offline chris84512

• Banned
  • DCM Member
  • Golden Age Fan
What are you reading?
« on: July 19, 2019, 12:43:52 PM »
I am reading manga right now is prison school manga and This is one of the best.
AND
What are you reading?
Links removed by staff.
Commercial links are forbidden on DCM.

Digital Comic Museum

What are you reading?
« on: July 19, 2019, 12:43:52 PM »

Offline Crimson-Blue-Green

• VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Sensational Idols
Re: What are you reading?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 03:40:59 PM »
I like manga too, but mostly shoujo manga.  I recently bought "Sailor Moon" Eternal Edition #1 and "Cardcaptor Sakura" Collector's Edition #1.  I purchased the original English translations of both series, but the new "Sailor Moon" books are supposed to have a better translation.  I have every collected edition of "Cardcaptor Sakura" so far so I am quadruple dipping on this series.  I am anxiously awaiting "Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card" Vol. 6, of which the release date has been pushed back to August.  Vol. 5 was released in November 2018 so I've been waiting a while to read the final volume of this sequel series. 

Beyond this I am reading an indie anthology comic named "YEET Presents", and I am working with an artist on a story which I hope will get published in it. 
My Japanese idol music website: http://sensational-idols.weebly.com/

Offline SuperScrounge

• VIP
  • DCM Member
    • The KAMics
Re: What are you reading?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 01:09:25 AM »
Today, I read a Spirit newspaper comic that Comic Book Plus has as their weekly reading group selection (a so-so issue), and Volume 3 of I Hate Fairyland (hilarious, if you have a dark sense of humor), later I'll be checking on various webcomics to see which have updated (Darths and Droids will probably have an update.)

Used to read a lot more manga when my youngest nephew lived closer and would hand me books and say, "You've got to read this!"