- +

Author Topic: Howdy from the Lone Star State  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Weird WWII

• VIP
  • DCM Member
    • Weird WWII
Howdy from the Lone Star State
« on: September 16, 2012, 02:20:18 PM »
Just wanted to introduce myself to the crew.  I'm a long time comic collector with superheros and war books being my favorites.  I'd have to say that Captain America, Sgt. Rock and the Punisher are my favorite characters but love just about anything from the war years.  I'm also a lover of grindhouse cinema and trash pulp mags and books and am an avid wargamer with the WWII/Weird WWII genera bein' my favorite.  Look forward to reading more of the Golden Aged classics and talking geek with fellow comic collectors.

Swing by my blog to check out my Weird WWII ravings,
Brian
You Called Down The Thunder Now Reap The Whirlwind!

Digital Comic Museum

Howdy from the Lone Star State
« on: September 16, 2012, 02:20:18 PM »

Online Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Howdy from the Lone Star State
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »
Welcome to the site Brian and thanks very much for you generous donation.
Every penny helps and is needed!
:)

Offline jfglade

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: Howdy from the Lone Star State
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 01:25:37 AM »
Just wanted to introduce myself to the crew.  I'm a long time comic collector with superheros and war books being my favorites.  I'd have to say that Captain America, Sgt. Rock and the Punisher are my favorite characters but love just about anything from the war years.  I'm also a lover of grindhouse cinema and trash pulp mags and books and am an avid wargamer with the WWII/Weird WWII genera bein' my favorite.  Look forward to reading more of the Golden Aged classics and talking geek with fellow comic collectors.

Swing by my blog to check out my Weird WWII ravings,
Brian

If you like grindhouse cinema you'll probably be interested in some of the pre-comics code horror and crime comics as well.