- +

Author Topic: LOVE it!!  (Read 1326 times)

Offline sandmountainslim

• VIP
  • DCM Member
LOVE it!!
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »
Hello everyone and thank you to the admins!
This site has opened up the Golden Age to me!  Before this I had only read Superman, Batman and a few Archie stories from the early days but now I realize what I had missed.   Captain Marvel is the TOPS and I also enjoy all the Fighting Yank tales I have read so far.   I have been a Superman reader since 1978 and had always accepted the theory that Captain Marvel was an inferior Superman imitation hence the DC/Fawcett Lawsuit but NOW I see that Cap was EVERY BIT as good as Superman himself in their heyday!   
I cannot express how much I love this place.  Made a small donation, wish I could have been more. 

Digital Comic Museum

LOVE it!!
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: LOVE it!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 08:29:25 PM »
Welcome to the site SMS.
We love to hear from enthusiastic members such as yourself.  I'm sure the scanners of those books are glad to know their efforts were appreciated as well.
Thanks very much for your donation!  Any amount helps towards our monthly bill.  We had a bad month for donations so yours was all the more needed.

Now don't hesitate to join in on the forum here and let us know what you think.  A new face is always welcome.
-Yoc

Offline sandmountainslim

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: LOVE it!!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 04:12:58 PM »
Thank you much for the kind welcome.   
Your site is couterproductive to my workday but I'm digging it anyway  ;)