- +

Author Topic: U. S. Jones 01 Upgrade  (Read 2494 times)

Offline shazam_tx

• VIP
  • DCM Member
U. S. Jones 01 Upgrade
« on: July 18, 2017, 09:04:42 PM »
This has been on my to do list forever! Finally got it done. I've added the ifc/ibc to U.S. Jones 01 plus fresh scans of page 03 and 04 to replace the damaged pages. I've updated a copy of the existing scan: US_Jones_01__Fox1941__no_ifc_ibc__JVJ_RH_Yoc_dsdaboss_fills.cbz as U. S. Jones 01 (c2c) Upgrade.cbr. Name should probably be changed as needed. Also sent up the four new pages in case someone could tweak the color on the inside pages to match the others. Used a Dell printer/scanner which is not quite top of the line. All files are in my shazam_tx folder. I know that everyone has been patiently waiting for this upgrade.  ;D

Digital Comic Museum

U. S. Jones 01 Upgrade
« on: July 18, 2017, 09:04:42 PM »

Offline Snard

• VIP Uploaders
  • DCM Member
Re: U. S. Jones 01 Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 06:22:53 AM »
On the contrary, I think your raw scans look quite nice. I prefer the more natural colors to the brighter version that is currently posted. If you would consider scanning the rest of your book, I would be willing to do an edit.

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 10:10:51 AM »
Thanks very miuch Shazam!
I'll grab those pages and match the old scan better but yes, if you ever wanted to scan the rest of the book and upload the pages we would take care of the rest of it for you.  OR we could even take care of the scanning if you wanted to mail this to Nonny Moose here (I can vouch for him without hesitation).

-Yoc

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 12:58:05 PM »
The upgraded version is now up.
:)