developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: Romance Flood  (Read 905 times)

Offline Netasha

• Super Donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
Romance Flood
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:03:48 AM »
Now that Feb. is over I can say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to all the hard working scanners and up-loaders who gave us (me) 200+ romance comics from the last of JVJ's collection. I especially want to thank JVJ for collecting and sharing such a massive and fantastic array of comics and to Kracalactaka, Movielover, Dave Hayward, David Miles and Yoc; you all must have spent hours and hours and hours at your computers scanning and uploading to the site that I don't think any of you want to see ANYONE kissing or holding hands for the next millennia.

You don't know how happy you have made this old girl.
Even though its a few months early (April 28th), there could not have been a nicer 60th birthday present given to me unless it was the original paperbacks. I have them all nice and converted to pdf and sorted into their proper folders awaiting me getting all snuggled down with a pot of tea and going to town.
Now y'all have to work on the missing 'Harvey' books like Casper, Richie Rich, Little Dot, Little Lulu, Spooky, etc or know where I can find them...lol.

Thanks again and Huge (((((((CYBER HUGS)))))) to you all.
Cheers Net.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 07:45:58 AM by Yoc »
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow. Grab on to Now!

Digital Comic Museum

Romance Flood
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:03:48 AM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Romance Flood
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 07:47:31 AM »
You are most welcome N.  You know we did it mostly for you but I'm happy to see our donations were very good during the Feb. so I guess there were others out there that were also enjoying the books.
And there will be a few more stragglers showing up during March as well.

Enjoy!
-Yoc