developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1811 times)

Offline dustbunny105

• DCM Member
  • Golden Age Fan
Hello!
« on: January 30, 2017, 10:31:26 PM »
I've been a comic fan off and on (mostly on) for years and I have a huge soft spot for the oldies. The preservation of history is also a lowkey passion of mine, so this place is a goldmine for me. Thanks for such an awesome site-- I expect I'll be seeing a lot of it!

(As an aside of sorts, I could've sworn when I was poking around that I saw a thread for advising folks about eBay auctions and sales of wanted comics, but either I was wrong or I'm just overlooking it now. Can someone link me if it does exist and advise me where best to post such things if it doesn't?)

Digital Comic Museum

Hello!
« on: January 30, 2017, 10:31:26 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 09:50:18 AM »
We do feature a 'Wanted Comics List' of books that we hope will someday show up on the site at this link:
http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/forum/index.php/topic,6943.0.html

-Yoc

Offline dustbunny105

• DCM Member
  • Golden Age Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 11:22:30 AM »
Oh, yeah, I found that thread again no problem; I've actually got it open in a tab right now. What I was wondering is if there are any designated threads for heads up about sales on eBay and the like.

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 04:28:13 PM »
There is something like that in the VIP Lounge area for scanners and donors but I'll be honest and say it's not really that active.

-Yoc