- +

Author Topic: FTP access for donations in May 2015 is now over. Our thanks to all who donated!  (Read 22027 times)

Offline pjohn

• Repeat donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
My quota was up yesterday.  Before running out of my quota, I had donated again. But the quota was not extended. When it would be extended?

Digital Comic Museum

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 13 Years Strong!
No fear CaptDJ will credit your latest donation.  It will have to be done manually though so please be patient with us.

-Yoc

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 13 Years Strong!
Hi Gang,
The May FTP access month was another Huge success!
We extended the offering into June until the end of today.  Those that made a donation will get ftp access but after today new donors will only be getting our eternal thanks for helping keep DCM with our monthly overhead.

Thanks again to all your donors out there.  Expect to see this FTP offering again next year!

Offline pjohn

• Repeat donor!
  • VIP
  • DCM Member
I have contributed to the tune of $ 30.00 (In two payments before 30th May). My quota limit should be 150 GB. But from yesterday, I cannot download any files and my FTP client displays the following message:

451 RETR denied: quota exceeded: used 71680.16 of 71679.97 download Mb

Please resolve this issue.

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 13 Years Strong!
Hi pjohn,
Sorry for any troubles.  I've alerted CaptDJ to your post here.
--

Anyone having trouble with their FTP access - please contact CaptDJ directly and include member name along with a description of the problem here -

admins@digitalcomicmuseum.com

Thanks,
-Yoc