- +

Author Topic: Howdy from Texas  (Read 910 times)

Offline Julie

• DCM Member
Howdy from Texas
« on: August 04, 2013, 12:52:35 PM »
Hi, I am a Richie Rich lover and I search the net every few years hoping to find a Richie fan club or somewhere else to discuss all things Richie, but I never can. Maybe I'll start my own site one day! I am hoping there might be some Richies on this site, but as Ape is reprinting them, I am doubtful. But, there looks like there will be other great stuff to read. I have downloaded some of the Ape Classic Richies but they are mostly black and white and very short so that is not very exciting, plus it seems every one I pay to download I've already read everything in it from my own "vast"(as Richie would say) collection. The new Ape Richie Rich series they making in color is not my cup of tea. I liked exploring the mansion, messing around with Reggie and Gloria and Cadbury type stories, not the Richie takes on Dr. NRG type things. There was an amazing site up about five years ago where someone had scanned in tons of Richies you could read, but I guess it was taken down. :(   
Anyhoo, would love to meet some fellow Richie lovers, I think it would be great if someone had a story they had always loved, but hadn't seen in years and I could find it in my collection and they could see it again!

Digital Comic Museum

Howdy from Texas
« on: August 04, 2013, 12:52:35 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: Howdy from Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 02:42:00 PM »
Welcome to the site Julie.
Sorry, we can only feature public domain material here and Richie is not one of them.  But there is a lot of fun stuff to explore so you wont regret joining the site.

Good luck in your Richie quest.
-Yoc

Offline darkmark (RIP)

• VIP
  • DCM Member
Re: Howdy from Texas
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »
Welcome from a fellow Texan!