developed-responsibility
- +

Author Topic: The Blue Boy (Captain Marvel Jr. Blog)  (Read 4872 times)

Offline jfglade

• VIP
  • DCM Member
The Blue Boy (Captain Marvel Jr. Blog)
« on: March 27, 2011, 09:31:35 PM »
Fawcett fans might wish to consider checking out "The Blue Boy," which bills itself as The Captain Marvel Jr. Blog. The blog is new and the owner intends to present stories "currently unavailable at Digital Comics Museum or elsewhere on line as far as we are aware."

The first Cap Jr. story the blog will "publish" is the one which introduced The Acrobat from "Captain Marvel Jr." #41, which is a three part story. The first episode was posted last week, the second will be posted tomorrow, and the third next week. He also intends to present "Captain Marvel Jr. #39" sometime in the near future, apparently in its entirity (although the blog may only present the CMjr stories from that issue, it is a bit early to say from past example).

The blog also has a link to DCM, so I thought it would be only fair to include one to The Blue Boy here.

The URL is:

http://capmarjr.blogspot.com

Digital Comic Museum

The Blue Boy (Captain Marvel Jr. Blog)
« on: March 27, 2011, 09:31:35 PM »

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: The Blue Boy (Captain Marvel Jr. Blog)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:50:49 PM »
Thanks Jon.
I wonder if someone could ask if he'd be willing to share the finished books on DCM and GAC once he's finished sharing them?
Not to steal his thunder before hand but afterwards?

-Yoc

Offline Yoc

• S T A F F
  • Administrators
  • DCM Member
  • 14 Years Strong!
Re: The Blue Boy (Captain Marvel Jr. Blog)
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 12:50:02 PM »
I recently learned that Don Ensign, the owner of the Blue Boy Blog, passed away on  March 19, 2014.
I never knew Don but all I've read about him he sounds like he was a good soul.

James E. Babcock posted an incredibility warm message about his friendship with Don here -
http://www.christiancomicarts.com/profiles/blogs/the-final-thoughts-on-don-ensign